In the BFSI sector, we’ve seen - the more you “engage” and create those “unique experiences” with your assets, the more you stand-out in a very crowded space. To improve differentiation in the market, a lot of banks have gone beyond mobile and social banking, to opening up their core business capabilities (e.g. website portals, trading platforms, payment statistics etc.) and making those capabilities into a revenue source. This is an area we could perhaps assist you in, having worked with large financial institutions in charting out and implementing their Digital (API) roadmaps to help create new ecosystems and monetize their assets.
Creating Value For Financial Services Companies
A few of the initiatives we have been engaged with, in this capacity, are listed below:
- Building a platform for enablement of Mobile Financial Services (MFS) solutions. Implementing an API and integration layer required between banking institutions and Telcos.
- Creating a Micro-Insurance platform to increase sales of Micro-insurance products. Enabling payment for these products through Mobile Money.
- Legacy modernization initiative for a large Insurance major in Netherlands to increase operational efficiency and connectivity within and outside their IT estate. SOA enablement of legacy and reuse of the services built, helped reduce time to market.
- Setting up of a dedicated Offshore Development & Maintenance Center (ODC) for a Wall Street major for their global messaging hub which processed millions of transactions a day. The ODC is a virtual extension of the client's development facilities with dedicated resources and infrastructure.
- SOA enablement to externalize certain functionality of a core banking solution for a large bank in CEE, in order to reduce dependency on proprietary business logic while retaining the product (core banking solution) for its merits. A lot of the customization logic was moved into a “service layer” enabling reuse and the flexibility to build for change.
- Turnkey API engagement including end-to-end testing for a Mediterranean bank, to assist them to enter the API economy, faster.
Areas Of Specialization
Digitalization and digital transformation services
API enablement and management
Business Process Management for better customer journeys
Internet of Things (IoT)
SOA based integration framework & Governance model
SaaS enablement of traditional applications
BI & Data analytics to drive insightful decisions
Gamification to help drive customer behavior
- Core specialization with more than fifteen plus years of experience in the elements that constitute digital, namely:
- Integration using the Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) approach.
- Exposure through APIs, API Management strategy.
- BPM to map customer journeys.
- Expertise and understanding of Mobile (the preferred digital access channel).
- Cloud Integration, Migration.
- Center of Excellence (CoE) team offering products and accelerators to bring speed and accuracy to your initiatives.
- Global strategic alliances & collaborative partnerships with leading technology providers to provide turn-key solutions for your business challenges.
- A global footprint to enable personalization, while maintaining cost efficiencies through an onsite-offshore model of delivery.