In the BFSI sector, we’ve seen - the more you “engage” and create those “unique experiences” with your assets, the more you stand-out in a very crowded space. To improve differentiation in the market, a lot of banks have gone beyond mobile and social banking, to opening up their core business capabilities (e.g. website portals, trading platforms, payment statistics etc.) and making those capabilities into a revenue source. This is an area we could perhaps assist you in, having worked with large financial institutions in charting out and implementing their Digital (API) roadmaps to help create new ecosystems and monetize their assets.
A few of the initiatives we have been engaged with, in this capacity, are listed below:
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Digitalization and digital transformation services.
- API enablement and management.
- API Connect Gateway and API-o-Blocks product.
- Mobile commerce.
- Business Process Management for better customer journeys.
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- SOA based integration framework & Governance model.
- SaaS enablement of traditional applications.
- BI & Data analytics to drive insightful decisions
- Gamification to help drive customer behavior.
- Core specialization with more than fifteen plus years of experience in the elements that constitute digital, namely:
- Integration using the Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) approach.
- Exposure through APIs, API Management strategy.
- BPM to map customer journeys.
- Expertise and understanding of Mobile (the preferred digital access channel).
- Cloud Integration, Migration.
- Center of Excellence (CoE) team offering products and accelerators to bring speed and accuracy to your initiatives.
- Global strategic alliances & collaborative partnerships with leading technology providers to provide turn-key solutions for your business challenges.
- A global footprint to enable personalization, while maintaining cost efficiencies through an onsite-offshore model of delivery.