Power Play is a football gaming app designed to connect mobile users with each other, irrespective of the network they use. The game provides football gameplay experience, offering both single- and multi-player features. Everything in the game is controlled by mobile data speed.
It records users’ mobile network strength at every geo-location and moves players within the game in accordance to network strength. Football game parameters like tackling, possession, ball travel distance, player movement and the ability to score a goal are dependent on users’ network strength.
- Can be used by Telcos for marketing & customer engagement
- Real time network analytics and customer feedback
- Insights into competitors’ network strength at various geo-locations
- Opens new revenue channel via rewards system
- A platform to contact and on-board new customers
Store Feedback effectively captures customer reactions and emotions when they are at a retail outlet. A set of emojis is used to capture user reactions to the various questions presented. There are multiple mini-games within this Gamification platform that makes this interesting for the users to respond. Finally, the users are rewarded for sharing their feedback.
- Can be used by Telcos & Retail outlets to capture customer feedback
- Simple and interesting user interface to capture feedback
- Stores can be ranked based on customer feedback. This data can be used for other engagement programs
- Real time analytics on customer density in each store
- Motivates the customer to share feedback
- This idea can be extended to other channels such as web and mobile
This works on the principles of crowdsourcing and word of mouth marketing. The users volunteer to market their offerings to a limited set of people who are interested in that particular category based on their geography. The users get reward points or cashback through their credit/debit cards for spreading the word. They also get bonus points if this leads to adoption.
- Creates new marketing channel for banks and credit card companies
- Creates a new revenue channel for banks as it provides their business customers with a platform from which to market their products
- An increase in card usage increases the revenue for banks
- Creates a social shopping network
This is a football-style Gamification platform intended to create a competitive atmosphere among Insurance Sales Agents. Several business units can participate in this game; however, each business unit should maintain a virtual football club. With the help of the money offered by the game, the clubs can buy players, coaches and support staff. The game also arranges match fixers between the clubs. A goal scored in the game is proportional to the sales made by the agents in reality.
It also provides a corporate social platform for agent felicitation, discussing new ideas and capturing feedback from customers. It enhances engagement through player and team leaderboards.
- Insurance companies can use this for employee engagement & motivation
- Increases sales by creating a competitive environment
- Analyses strong and lean business areas
- Real time analytics on customer density
- Provides a channel for corporate communication
- Better supervision with less chance of inciting attrition
Gamify your customer loyalty program using “Loyalty Kart.” This is a consumer engagement platform for retail merchants. Through this Gamification application, the customer can create a “to buy” list, and check store location and stock details in real time. It displays store offers and discounts with friend recommendations and suggests the best store. The customer can pay at the shop, share the update with family and friends, earn loyalty points and share his/her loyalty points with friends.
- Retail outlets can use this to run their customer loyalty programs
- Increase in sales through engagement and loyalty
- Tool for early engagement and can act as a strong non-transactional engagement approach
- Increased customer activity, retention and advocacy
- Convert loyal customers into brand advocates
- Enhanced customer experience
- New channel for loyalty marketing
Ken is a comprehensive and flexible learning platform for employees who wish to learn at their leisure. This Gamification platform increases employee engagement and creates a competitive environment among the employees encouraging them to learn faster and better.
Ken embraces the concept of strategy gaming. In most strategy games, the employee is asked to collect resources (like wood, gold, food, metal, stone etc.) and use them to build their kingdom/army and then try to conquer other kingdoms. Ken is built on a similar storyline where every employee starts off as a commander of a small army consisting of soldiers, horses, armours and weapons. The courses are presented in the form of kingdoms and the employees have to conquer the kingdoms as their mission.
- Can be used for all in-house training needs
- Makes learning fun, resulting in increased training adoption and training completion
- Creates a competitive environment
- Better employee engagement