Torry Harris Business Solutions (THBS) was founded in 1998 in New Jersey, USA. The company focuses on high-end, niche technical skills, predominantly in Integration, SOA/API, Cloud Integration, Mobility, Data Analytics and Digital Enablement services. THBS provides software services to enterprise clients across different industry verticals through a combination of offshore and onsite services. The company has its development center in Bangalore (India) and Sales & Operations offices are established in Bristol (UK), New Jersey (US), Dubai (UAE), Valencia (Spain), Munich (Germany), Paris (France), Vienna (Austria) and Gurgaon (India), to serve the local markets.
THBS has been appraised at level 5 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI Level 5). The company has been assessed and certified for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 & ISO 26001. THBS is also compliant with Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
The technical focus, leadership and expertise within a worldwide niche are the core of the company and have earned it the reputation of being a high-end provider. Enhanced client service levels and customer intimacy are two key driving factors for the company’s success. The company often earns the highest customer ratings in-terms of value for money. This expertise also draws and retains the best of technical talent, helping to control the attrition factor as techies describe the company as a “techie heaven”.
- Forrester Wave – ‘Leader in SOA Integration’
- Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ for application services
- SiliconIndia si100 survey - top 20 technology companies
- Cloud Computing World Series Awards - short-listed among the top 3
- Gartner Special mention –‘Top 10 IT Service Management Next Practices’
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant - ‘Challenger’ [Application Services Governance]
- Gold Stevie Award - DSC Citizen App, developed by THBS and GBM
New Jersey, USA with its Offshore Development Centre in Bangalore, India