Digital enablement for an Energy company would mean offering their services in an ‘-as-a-platform’ model. Being connected, automated and API-enabled so as to offer more than just “energy management” solutions, to becoming a hub for digital services, leveraging partner networks to generate new business models and realizing more internal efficiencies.
Creating Value For Global Energy Majors
Starting from defining the strategy to building their integration and API backbones for a step-wise transition to a digital enterprise, we assist Energy Management companies to achieve more with their assets. Here is how:
- We start by understanding the business goals & key priorities of the energy company and provide a phase-wise approach to realizing them from an IT perspective through business model reference kits, frameworks to translate these goals into a technical roadmap.
- Our IoT (internet of things) division studies the data and automation needs of the enterprise to develop a suitable IoT strategy.
- We map the API roadmap to the business goals, so as to enable opening up new revenue channels for the enterprise by empowering partner & third-party businesses to build on top of the API platform.
- We model the Cloud so as to expose assets centrally, to be consumed by local front-end businesses, with access through Mobile as a channel.
- We help build & manage the Energy Management Cloud, to provide an internet-based platform that can acquire and act upon M2M data from devices.
Areas Of Specialization
Digital Enablement and Transformation
Full Lifecycle API Management
SOA Based Integration Framework & Governance
Energy Management Cloud Solutions
Internet of Things (IoT)
BI & Data Analytics to Drive Insightful Decisions
SaaS Enablement of Traditional Applications
Workplace Automation Solutions
Platform Solutions & Services
- Core specialization with more than fifteen plus years of experience in the elements that constitute digital, namely:
- Integration using the Service-oriented Architecture (SOA) approach
- Exposure through APIs, API Management strategy
- BPM to map customer journeys
- Expertise and understanding of Mobile (the preferred digital access channel)
- Cloud Integration, Migration
- Center of Excellence (CoE) team offering products and accelerators to bring speed and accuracy to your initiatives
- Global strategic alliances & collaborative partnerships with leading technology providers to provide turn-key solutions for your business challenges
- A global footprint to enable personalization, while maintaining cost efficiencies through an onsite-offshore model of delivery