Torry Harris Business Solutions (THBS) was founded in 1998 in New Jersey, USA. The company focuses on high-end, niche technical skills, predominantly in Integration, SOA/API, Cloud Integration, Mobility, Data Analytics and Digital Enablement services. THBS provides software services to enterprise clients across different industry verticals through a combination of offshore and onsite services. The company has its development center in Bangalore (India) and Sales & Operations offices are established in Bristol (UK), New Jersey (US), Dubai (UAE), Valencia (Spain), Munich (Germany), Paris (France), Vienna (Austria) and Gurgaon (India), to serve the local markets.
The technical focus, leadership and expertise within a worldwide niche are the core of the company and have earned it the reputation of being a high-end provider. Enhanced client service levels and customer intimacy are two key driving factors for the company’s success. The company often earns the highest customer ratings in-terms of value for money. This expertise also draws and retains the best of technical talent, helping to control the attrition factor as techies describe the company as a “techie heaven”.
- 1998 - THBS starts worldwide operations from New Jersey, USA (HQ) with its Offshore Development Centre at Bangalore, India
- 2001 - THBS starts its UK operations from Bristol
- 2002 - THBS expands to the Middle-East and Asia-Pac with offices in Singapore and Dubai
- 2008 - THBS extends solutions to Europe with an office in Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 2008 - The company starts operations in Africa, Tanzania
- 2012 - THBS further expands to Central and Eastern European markets with an office in Vienna, Austria
- 2015 - Torry Harris opens its second office in India at Bangalore
- 2015 - Torry Harris opens its third office in India at Gurgaon
- 2009 - Forrester recognized THBS as a 'Leader in SOA Integration' published in the Forrester Wave report
- 2010 - The company was recognized as a Gartner ‘cool vendor’ for application services
- 2010 - THBS figured in the top 20 of the top 100 technology companies as per the SiliconIndia si100 survey
- 2011 - The Cloud Computing World Forum short-listed THBS as one among the top 3 for their Cloud Computing World Series Awards
- 2013 - The solution accelerators /intellectual property of THBS got special mentions by Gartner in:
- 'Top 10 IT Service Management Next Practices'
- 'Open-Source Software Adoption Becoming Mainstream in India'
- 2015 - Gartner positioned THBS as a ‘Challenger’ in the 'Magic Quadrant for Application Services Governance'
- 2015 - Forrester Report on API Management Market features Torry Harris & it flagship API Management solution ‘API-o-Blocks’ as a leading product in the segment