This phase is about “enabling your internal IT assets” for digital-friendly consumption by your partners and customers. We could assist you on several fronts in this phase as detailed below:
API Enablement and Management
- API Enablement of assets for third party collaboration: Vision, Strategy, Architecture, Design and development (turn-key) of your API Management needs. This also includes expertise in third-party API management products.
- Tools and solution accelerators developed by Torry Harris to accelerate this journey, including a low-cost alternative to the commercial API management products, which is open-standards based and highly configurable.
SaaS Enablement of traditional applications
- This includes setting up of the underlying layers we well – PaaS and IaaS and re-architecting the applications.
- Setting up and managing a Cloud-based infrastructure (both public and private) to power the high-volume, high-throughput, scalable platforms for the digital world.
- We offer an intuitive framework (the SaaS enablement framework), that allows accelerating such enablement
Transformation and Integration
- This step starts with an application rationalization initiative as a first step that allows for consolidation and better use of the existing applications.
- Then begins the transformation and integration of your IT landscape by decomposing monolithic and rigid legacy applications into a Service-oriented paradigm which in-turn enables monetization & churning out of new business models.
Building digital channels and operational efficiency
- Mobile Apps, Web Apps, Social Apps, etc. We offer a Mobilizer framework that accelerates Mobile enablement.
- Internal Digitization: Non-customer-facing Business Process automation, enterprise mobility and process optimization so as to build efficiencies within your enterprise
Data – Making sense of data through correlation
- We help harness data generated by applications (structured data) and data generated from social channels (unstructured data) to offer real-time monitoring of business KPIs, risks, threats, etc.
- Consumer Marketing Analytics in order to drive more insightful decisions